Guys — I admit it. I’m a horrible person. I’ve abandoned you for so long, and for that, I am truly sorry. But so many wonderful things have happened since I last posted that I don’t even know where to begin. I suppose I’ll just make a list. I’m really good at lists.
• I got to meet one of my online friends. Yup! You heard me — best day EVER!! We met at a Rick Riordan conference, which brings me to the next point.
• I got to see Rick Riordan in person. I also got a signed copy of The House of Hades, which I am not allowed to give spoilers on until November 1st. Sorry!
• I signed up for NaNoWriMo. Some of you may know what this is, but for those who don’t, don’t worry. I’ll make a full post on this topic next week.
• I started a group fanfiction. I’ll post it here, and on my other blogs chapter by chapter.
• I started a new blog. It’s a website with clean fanfics, for those of y’all who don’t approve of M ratings. (Like me.)
• I fell in love with Once Upon a Time — the TV show. If anyone wants to fangirl over Rumple, you know where to find me.
• I got a new computer. My old laptop finally croaked, so I got a new one. It’s that new Windows 8 operating system, so we have a love / hate relationship.
• I made a new Pinterest account. My old one just got too big, so I made a new one. I’m starting over, guys!
A lot of other stuff has happened, too, but that’s pretty much the highlights. So . . . expect more posts from now on. Love y’all!