Doctor Who is a very complicated show — everyone knows that. So I thought it might be cool to create a Doctor Who website. Somewhere along the lines of an encyclopedia for new fans, so they can get quick answers. I could take requests and write a article for each Doctor, companion, and alien. Im asking you so if I do decide to try this, I’ll know if anyone’s following or not. Comment below and tell me if you think I should. Thanks, cyberbuddies!
Hello, fangirls. A dear friend of mine suggested that I do a monthly interview. It can be anyone — my followers, people I follow, authors, other bloggers, my buddies way down south in Dixie. So if you see this and want to give it a try, or just want to chat, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, if any of you have ideas for weekly or monthly features, please tell me, because I eventually want to expand this into a dot com, and make it so much more than my random ramblings. Peace out, Cumbercookies!
I’m thinking of adding some new features to my blog. One is guest authors, where I get another obsessively nerdy fangirl to write a post. Another is book and movie reviews. I could put a list of recommended books and movies and do a review on each, because I’ll tell you up front, I read a LOT! Also, I could make a fanfic page, where I’ll accept fics written by my followers. Fanart too. Possibly an actor page, where I do a brief bio on them. What do you want? I’d be happy to hear from you. Tell me your thoughts and ideas at email@example.com.
Hi guys. If you love Loki, then please sign this Internet petition. It’s for him to star in his very own movie. I think its goal is 5000 signatures, and so far, we’ve only got 4000. Please, please help make this happen.
So in answer to my poll, “Which are you most exited about?” I give you the results.
Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special 33.33%
Catching Fire 22.22%
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug 11.11%
Thor 2: The Dark World 11.11%
Hello, Internet buddies! It’s a lovely day, huh? Well, I’ve got a challenge for you! Fanfiction!
Here’s the details.
• Its can be Doctor Who, Sherlock, Lord of the Rings / The Hobbit, or The Avengers. Crossovers are encouraged.
• It needs to be at least 500 words, but not over 5000.
• Keep it PG. Seriously.
• Anyone can enter. Reblog this and tell your followers. Spread the word! Just link back to my website. If I’m not following your blog, put a link to your fanfic in this post’s comment box.
• Every fanfic will get a review. At the end of the contest, I’ll post them all here with a link back to the author.
• Your fanfic needs to have a title, short description, and link to your blog or website.
• The challenge ends October 1.
• This is a great way to get new followers, so come on, show me what you’ve got!
• if you’ve got any questions, comment below.
• If you would like to do this, please tell me so I can get a feel for how many entries I’ll have.
Catch ya later!
I know, I know. I’ve already posted one of my ramblings this week, but what can I say? You guys are just special little snowflakes! Actually, the truth is, I’ve got some really amazing news to share with you. For all you poor dears who have to wait for Netflix to put Doctor Who Season 7 out . . . wait no longer! For I have found a
miracle website that has changed my life forever.
The fangirl’s dream! All of Season 7 — plus the unaired pilot episode of Sherlock. Hallelujah!
You can thank me later, just go now. Live your dream!