Hello, Internet buddies! It’s a lovely day, huh? Well, I’ve got a challenge for you! Fanfiction!
Here’s the details.
• Its can be Doctor Who, Sherlock, Lord of the Rings / The Hobbit, or The Avengers. Crossovers are encouraged.
• It needs to be at least 500 words, but not over 5000.
• Keep it PG. Seriously.
• Anyone can enter. Reblog this and tell your followers. Spread the word! Just link back to my website. If I’m not following your blog, put a link to your fanfic in this post’s comment box.
• Every fanfic will get a review. At the end of the contest, I’ll post them all here with a link back to the author.
• Your fanfic needs to have a title, short description, and link to your blog or website.
• The challenge ends October 1.
• This is a great way to get new followers, so come on, show me what you’ve got!
• if you’ve got any questions, comment below.
• If you would like to do this, please tell me so I can get a feel for how many entries I’ll have.
Catch ya later!
I know, I know. I’ve already posted one of my ramblings this week, but what can I say? You guys are just special little snowflakes! Actually, the truth is, I’ve got some really amazing news to share with you. For all you poor dears who have to wait for Netflix to put Doctor Who Season 7 out . . . wait no longer! For I have found a
miracle website that has changed my life forever.
The fangirl’s dream! All of Season 7 — plus the unaired pilot episode of Sherlock. Hallelujah!
You can thank me later, just go now. Live your dream!
So, Easter Eggs. A rather insane tradition, I think. Don’t get me wrong. As a little girl, I enjoyed the thrill of hunting down painted plastic eggs as much as the next kid, but when you think about it, it’s really weird. I mean, look at it this way. You take a piece of food, one that you would normally eat for breakfast, and dunk it in food coloring. You let your mom hide it either in the house or the yard. Then off you go, running as fast as your stubby little legs can carry you, to find the eggs and bring them back to mummy. Then you get chocolate. The best part. But the Easter Eggs I’m talking about are little tidbits hidden in DVDs. I posted a link to Google Maps yesterday where you could see the TARDIS. Wanna see? Click https://praise4hisglory99.wordpress.com/2013/08/13/google-maps-awesomeness/. Since then, I’ve had three people ask me what a Easter Egg was, so I figured I’d better explain. (Still don’t understand what I’m talking about? Try watching the DW episode, Blink.) There’s lots of cool stuff out there, if you have the patience to look for it. Unfortunately, I don’t, even though I’d like to find all the Easter Eggs on my DVD collection. Speaking of patience, remember the metaphor about how to eat an elephant? You know, one bite at a time. What people are trying to say is that no matter how huge the task is, you can always finish it, even though it might take you a while. A long while. A really, really, really long while. That’s how looking through my entire DVD collection seems. So anyway, I know, bad metaphor. But here’s a link to a great website where it lists movie Easter Eggs, so you don’t have to find them yourself. Click http://www.eeggs.com/tree/1361.html to see it.